Skip to content

New Sony Fish Eye

Featured Replies

Apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but does anyone have any experience shooting with the new Sony Fish Eye? Thoughts?

AOI
1 hour ago, nickrileyuk said:

Apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but does anyone have any experience shooting with the new Sony Fish Eye? Thoughts?

Most likely person would be Alex Mustard - maybe check his youtube site

I don't have one.

I didn't have any fisheye suitable diving remaining this year (Lembeh + Galapagos), so I didn't rush to get the lens.

Lots of people have tried it - as Sony has had a good stock available. I am not sure anyone has actually tested it against the other options people are using (Canon 8-15mm specifically - which I don't actually have either!).

I plan to get one in January before my Raja Ampat trip - where I would expect to shoot lots of split levels - unless someone discovered something bad about it before then!

Alex

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.